Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Marshcochet
Eets Puzzles -> Marshcochet

Puzzle screenshot provided by Adam
Marshcochet
By Adam on Jan 21, 2007
9.86 / 10 - 7 review(s).
Hard difficulty - 7 opinion(s).
Additional Info
Category: Clicky Puzzle
Downloaded 962 time(s).

Adam says:
(Marsh-ko-shay) This puzzle was originally intended to be an Eets Art, and you can certainly see the artsy parts of it. But it eventually became a really difficult clicky puzzle. This will test your patience and concentration. If you don't want to take an hour or so to solve it, it's still probably worth it to just watch the official solution.

Reviews/Comments

Horatius
8 121
64 149
Horatius
   "Ad Augusta Per Angusta"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Whaat? I love it. You made this puzzle for me? Lol. That's very nice indeed, in my opinion. About the 2 hours to do the puzzle, well, you dont have to exaggerate(but of course,the difficulty rating i give is just based on my play) Its fun, and no way will be nerve-wracking like my lastest puzzle to people, i guess Razz After i've done it, i just had to do it again! Four thumbs up i'm rising (hmm..where the other two came from?)! I want more, man!

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:57 pm
Haha, ya I told you I'd make a hard one. Lol that "two hour" stuff wasn't meant for you Razz Glad you like it Very Happy

Windfall
1 131
52 101
Windfall
   "Eets. It's Essential!"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:15 pm
Ok. Eets Fantastic. I'm still bamboozled Shocked

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Fun:    Difficulty: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:20 pm
That was........ crazy, plus nice looking too!

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Fun:    Difficulty: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:19 pm
I love the two skeletons holding hands. They made my day. Smile

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:14 pm
Tehe, ya, I don't know what made me think of that, lol. That's the first time I've gotten a review from you, BigFoot. Thweeet!

chemnik
5 20
7 12
chemnik
   "Randomless"
Fun:    Difficulty: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:01 am
lol. At first I thought it was a bit random but the oficial solution changed my mind completly... A very nice puzzle indeed Smile

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:15 am
Wow! Featured! I kinda figured this one would make the cut Wink Again, I'm happy to see that I make puzzles that people enjoy Very Happy

Jack
2 2
0 2
Jack
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Fun:    Difficulty: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Not bad, It took a few minutes to decipher but it was possible.

James
5 66
20 104
James
   "Lightning Blade!!!"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:51 pm
The level is a bit hard,but solution is fun to watch.

Review/Comment on This Level

Username
[Not registered? Click here!]
Password
How much did you enjoy this level?
How hard do you think this level is?
Review/Comments (optional)