Use the Mechs, Eets!
By Lillarion on Jan 26, 2007
8.25 / 10 - 4 review(s).
Normal difficulty - 4 opinion(s).
Additional Info
Category: Eets Puzzle
Downloaded 748 time(s).

Lillarion says:
I kind of like how this puzzle came out. I know there's lot's of alternates, but that doesn't really bother me. I have managed to get a NS 4 on the level, but I quite like the intended solution, so be sure to check it out.

If you find any really trivial solutions, please inform me.

Reviews/Comments

chemnik
5 20
7 12
chemnik
   "Randomless"
Fun:    Difficulty: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:16 pm
Very nice one. My solution is a variation of the official so I won't post it. I'm still trying to get that NS:).

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:10 am
Oops... You can solve the puzzle without seven of the items Smile There's got to be lots of fun alternate solutions.

Windfall
1 131
52 101
Windfall
   "Eets. It's Essential!"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:43 am
Yes, after playing some insane puzzles continuously I was looking forward for a simple, easy & entertaining puzzle like this one. But probably a fewer usable items could've been given just to make it a lill more challenging. The official solution is beautiful.

And Lillarion, I've found a solution without using 7 items, check it out Smile

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:25 am
You wheren't suposed to bounce like that when you're happy. I think I'll update the puzzle very slightly Smile

There! A slight update which makes your solution impossible, Windfall. I'm sorry, but I thought it was impossible to jump like that when you were happy.

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:04 pm
That's some fun Mech usage. Huh? this update appears to be glitchy. Before, when I watched the official solution, the second mech was hitting Eets, but now he's making it (almost) all the way. It stops right before he hits the shard though. Which is really unusual. I noticed that you gave that skeleton affro hair Laughing

Windfall
1 131
52 101
Windfall
   "Eets. It's Essential!"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:50 pm
Ok my previous solution is impossible now. So I've done the obvious thing, I've created another NS7 Razz

Horatius
8 121
64 149
Horatius
   "Ad Augusta Per Angusta"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:06 am
Lillarion's ideas are always nice. I like the idea,and also the intended solution. A little more work here and there would force the use of more items to finish the level, but that actually doesnt bother me here.

Review/Comment on This Level

Username
[Not registered? Click here!]
Password
How much did you enjoy this level?
How hard do you think this level is?
Review/Comments (optional)