Giant Help
By CheesyRamen on Mar 6, 2007
7.33 / 10 - 3 review(s).
Hard difficulty - 3 opinion(s).
Additional Info
Category: Eets Puzzle
Downloaded 681 time(s).

CheesyRamen says:
Originally, I wanted to show some other uses for Giant Marshmallows in Eets, but never really could. Here's an example of a puzzle that uses Giant Marshmallows in a different way...

*UPDATE* I fixed the official solution, which wasn't working properly, plus added a decor or two to the puzzle.

Reviews/Comments

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Fun:    Difficulty: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:07 am
Your oficial solution, which is how I tried to do it, doesn't work. There is a bug in the editor that makes it possible that something is solvable there, but not when you play the game.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:43 am
Hey Lillarion! Thanks for finding that out! I've updated the puzzle so that the official solution actually works now Razz

Horatius
8 121
64 149
Horatius
   "Ad Augusta Per Angusta"
Fun:    Difficulty: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:00 pm
Yes, more puzzles from you! Wink

75thDeadMan
0 6
3 7
75thDeadMan
   "CHOMP"
Fun:    Difficulty: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:22 pm
More of a fustrating puzzle than a fun puzzle. Interesting concept though... Just alright IMO.

Horatius
8 121
64 149
Horatius
   "Ad Augusta Per Angusta"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:43 am
Wow, I really cant find it frustrating (pretty easy for me), I guess you need to play more puzzles from the list and get more experience... If you're rating just in terms of how much fun you had, I guess its fine, but there's a lot more to it.

I like it because CheesyRamen created a puzzle where you have to use the pigs in the way i usually use them for replays, but without real clicking and timing problems; everyone can do it, I think.

I think its a smart puzzle and more interesting than half of the puzzles in the list. The only problem is that there are not many alternates, so I dont find it such a fun puzzle like the previous(since also the official solution was pretty obvious and easy for me) - but its a good and neat puzzle!

Review/Comment on This Level

Username
[Not registered? Click here!]
Password
How much did you enjoy this level?
How hard do you think this level is?
Review/Comments (optional)