Circus Stunts
By BigFoot on May 20, 2006
8.5 / 10 - 2 review(s).
Hard difficulty - 2 opinion(s).
Additional Info
Category: Eets Puzzle
Downloaded 654 time(s).

BigFoot says:
This is an amalgamation of a whole bunch of ideas. I hope you like it! Very Happy

Reviews/Comments

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat May 20, 2006 11:29 pm
The intended solution is beutiful but It isn't hard to Ninja the level. A lot easier than coming up with that solution. I encourage people to load the level in the editor once they have compleated it.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Puzzle Creator's Comment Sun May 21, 2006 1:26 am
How'd you Ninja it? I was only able to Commando the level. Perhaps I'll make a new one sometime with similar ideas...

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sun May 21, 2006 1:49 am
SPOILER WARNING!!!

In two different ways:

1) Place the ginseng factory to the left of Eets on the same height as him. Shot once to drive him back and get the Marshomechs atention shot again to drive him back again. Then he jumps bounces on the Marshomech way to the left and jumps at the Bob you placed there. Ninja!

2) Place the Bob above the explodo cart and place the ginseng factory at the same height as the Marshomech to teh left of the platform. Shot Eets as he falls towards the platform in order to push him backwards. He then takes the same way as the ejection cart in your intended solution only witout any ejection cart. Ninja!

Both of these solutions could have been prevented. Maybe you ought to put your levels in the testing board before posting them BigFoot ,) (if you want to...)

puffazoid
10 10
3 48
puffazoid
   "fark! i hear a shistol pot!"
Fun:    Difficulty: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:26 pm
this a extremely fun level! i was able to beat it without using the scared bud.

Review/Comment on This Level

Username
[Not registered? Click here!]
Password
How much did you enjoy this level?
How hard do you think this level is?
Review/Comments (optional)