Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Robot Lords Arise
Eets Puzzles -> Robot Lords Arise

Puzzle screenshot provided by CheesyRamen
Robot Lords Arise
By CheesyRamen on Aug 1, 2006
8.4 / 10 - 5 review(s).
Normal difficulty - 5 opinion(s).
Additional Info
Category: Eets Puzzle
Downloaded 862 time(s).

CheesyRamen says:
"Everyone thought that the end was nigh when the Robot Lords arose. Indeed, the Free Forces readied their doomsday EMP device. But then something strange happened. One by one, the Robot Lords, resting laurels upon swine, fell to the intoxicating glare of the [soon to be] released Xbox Live Marketplace game Eets. And now, brave friends, is the time to strike." - Tyler W

Reviews/Comments

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Fun:    Difficulty: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:26 pm
Yay, I ninja'd it! But I had to check the hint, I wouldn't have figured out this.

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Fun:    Difficulty: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:05 pm
This was fun. Looks like there were a lot of different ways to solve this. I'd sure never have gotten the official one, though. It's quite complex. I have a Commando solution and a Ninja solution. I'll try to post the replays.

I'm curious, though: You guys chose this quote as the winner. Does that mean that Eets is really coming out on XBLA? If so, that is super-amazing-coolness! If not, well, it's okay, I think I'll still get an Xbox 360 sooner or later.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Fun:    Difficulty: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:28 pm
I agree Eets on XBLA would be totally super cool awesome! Is it going to happen? I sure hope so!

Interestingly, it was Jayisgames that convinced us to have this as the top pick.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Fun:    Difficulty: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:15 pm
Mwahaha! I managed to do it without four of the items! The solution is quite cool. Should I post the replay?

Typhlosion
10 3
4 14
Typhlosion
   "Antigravity puzzles are awesome."
Fun:    Difficulty: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am
I`ve also passed it with a puzzle ninja.

Review/Comment on This Level

Username
[Not registered? Click here!]
Password
How much did you enjoy this level?
How hard do you think this level is?
Review/Comments (optional)