Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Eets Levels
If you're looking to download free Eets puzzles, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole whack of levels created by fans and Eets staff alike.

Like what you see? Why not try submitting your own puzzle?
Displaying levels 25 to 36 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Sort by    Order   

By tana
Jun 14, 2009
Click here to download!
1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 426 Eets player(s)
tana says: You can try to complete this Puzzle with Ejection Cart and Scared Platform only. I did it!

By tana
Jun 13, 2009
Click here to download!
1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 390 Eets player(s)
tana says: Try to get red Ninja!(without two items)

By tana
Jun 13, 2009
Click here to download!
1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 352 Eets player(s)
tana says: Try to complete this Puzzle not just with Prankster Whale )

By tana
Jun 13, 2009
Click here to download!
1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 318 Eets player(s)
tana says: Not very difficult level but it's my first. So I hope you like it )

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 314 Eets player(s)
moonwalker15693 says: A giant mouth floating in the sky? Don't worry! It won't bite you!

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 288 Eets player(s)
clivo says: This is my second work. It may not be so easy as it seems to be so you guys gotta be patient. Enjoy! Very Happy

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 358 Eets player(s)
clivo says: try it out, guys Smile

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 283 Eets player(s)
moonwalker15693 says: Eets has lost his way to a dark, cold and deadly swamp. A hungry giant crocodile is waiting for him to fall off the broken bridge. Can you help him go home safely?

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 406 Eets player(s)
moonwalker15693 says: This is my second puzzle. It's still very simple, though.

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 336 Eets player(s)
moonwalker15693 says: This is my first puzzle. I really love Sow the Pig, so I use many of it to make a Sneezing Chain. ^_^

0 review(s)
Downloaded by 453 Eets player(s)
Frohman says: Too munch eating befor sleep makes weird dreams.

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 407 Eets player(s)
No creator comments!

Displaying levels 25 to 36 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 51, 52, 53  Next