If you're looking to download free Eets puzzles, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole whack of levels created by fans and Eets staff alike.

Like what you see? Why not try submitting your own puzzle?
Displaying levels 409 to 420 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Sort by    Order   

By John
Dec 24, 2006
Click here to download!
3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 493 Eets player(s)
John says: Here is the harder level than The Beginning, The Adventure. This one is my second time making a puzzle!

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 528 Eets player(s)
Windfall says: Although I've been here for a while, I haven't posted any puzzle yet Scared Marsh Bud So this is the first puzzle I'm posting. It maybe a bit hard, but there might be alternate solutions(I didn't find any).I found it really hard to determine if there is no alternate solution! One more thing, the name & the theme of the puzzle is inspired from a weird Eets physics, view the replay freaky Eets Sports to watch it Smile

Comments are welcome.

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 552 Eets player(s)
requiemwolf says: Timing is everything. Try to figure this one out!

4 review(s)
4 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 768 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: I built this level with one solution in mind, but there's at least one variation to net you a Young Grasshopper.

By John
Dec 23, 2006
Click here to download!
2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 451 Eets player(s)
John says: This is my first custom level. It is very very VERY easy. Also in the level you will see two marshmechs in ur invertory. Try to use them to make the puzzle more difficult!

Sorry for no screenshot!

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 455 Eets player(s)
requiemwolf says: I could only beat this one on super-slow. Don't eat the green buds! It's pretty tricky but the clutter adds to the fun.

tip: you can finish in the cart or out.

Thanks for checking it out!

4 review(s)
4 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 519 Eets player(s)
requiemwolf says: I've beaten this several times and each time was slightly different. Sometimes you just gotta get lucky! I spent an hour tweeking this so it's more fun than frustrating!

Thanks for checking it out!

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 496 Eets player(s)
requiemwolf says: My first puzzle, so I'm still learning the mechanics. I wanted to start simple but I also wanted to confuse the pro eets players a bit too!

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 728 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Monday's puzzle!

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 650 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: You might have thought that you had seen the last of this Bob level. Oh no, it's back again. Better than ever Wink

4 review(s)
4 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 853 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Heh! I played around a bit with Happy To Explode. This is the result Smile

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 741 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Sometimes I try making an upside-down puzzle, but they're actually surprisingly hard to make.

This one works quite well, I think Happy Marsh Bud

Displaying levels 409 to 420 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51, 52, 53  Next