If you're looking to download free Eets puzzles, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole whack of levels created by fans and Eets staff alike.

Like what you see? Why not try submitting your own puzzle?
Displaying levels 421 to 432 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Sort by    Order   

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 545 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: I think there are at least 3 different solutions to this puzzle. How many can you find?

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 571 Eets player(s)
methegamemaker says: This isn't QUITE an Eets Machine, because I can't automatically click the Ginseng Factory, so just play the Official Solution.

I intended for Eets to EAT the darn Alien Gravity Bud, by the way.

4 review(s)
4 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1224 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: An easy puzzle, but with lots of explosions, so that makes it all better Very Happy

4 review(s)
4 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 559 Eets player(s)
Horatius says: The point is to do a crazy juggle, and not just to beat the puzzle. Have fun!

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 570 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: A finnicky little puzzle I made, but I quite enjoyed it anyway Smile

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 618 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: More puzzle goodness from yours truly. This is my 41st puzzle posted to the Eets Community!

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 606 Eets player(s)
CheesyRamen says: The Puzzle I've been using as an example in the past few Eets Weeklies.

I wanted to make an easy puzzle, sort of similar to the puzzles you'd find in the main game of Eets. Hope you enjoy it! Happy Marsh Bud

Can you find the alternate solutions? Wink

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 617 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: It's been a while since I've made such an annoying level Happy Marsh Bud

Still, I like the presentation and the idea behind it. It's just a **** to actually complete Scared Marsh Bud

Good luck!

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 660 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: All the cool bigfoots are making puzzles using this trick. I thought I should try as well. It's quite easy, but I hope it's enjoyable.

And now it's updated due to minmays solution.

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 703 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Isn't it nice with a sky full of stars?

Updated due to trivial solutions.
(Thanks to BigFoot and minmay!)

2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 605 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Pigs. Lots of them.

3 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 673 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: A pretty little level to keep you occupied for a few minutes Wink

Displaying levels 421 to 432 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51, 52, 53  Next