Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Eets Levels
If you're looking to download free Eets puzzles, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole whack of levels created by fans and Eets staff alike.

Like what you see? Why not try submitting your own puzzle?
Displaying levels 601 to 612 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Sort by    Order   

By Rygir
Apr 11, 2006
Click here to download!
2 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 897 Eets player(s)
Rygir says: It's more of a concept, I admit. I just wanted to play with balloons... Wink

I find it entertaining to shoot Eets around, an interesting thing to do is to try and keep him airborne until the 'timer' runs out.

People looking for a challenge should try to fire two chocolate chips and make them collide, for trick shots!

I'm looking for tips on how to limit the possibilities to finish the level, to make it harder! Of course, without breaking the theme if possible.

2 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1013 Eets player(s)
CheesyRamen says: A nice simple level. Can you find at least two different ways to solve this level?

1 review(s)
0 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1056 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Good ol' bombin' action!

5 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1005 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: I have played around a bit with the idea of using Eets as a flipper ball. I hope you enjoy the result!

My first puzzle. Now updated with oficial solution.

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1052 Eets player(s)
CheesyRamen says: A nice simple level but timing is critical!

3 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1138 Eets player(s)
CheesyRamen says: The solution is all laid out for you but are you able to pass this level?

3 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1496 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: This one is might cause you to scratch your head. It seems people are getting good at this game so I'm trying to step up the difficulty here ,)

4 review(s)
3 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1092 Eets player(s)
No creator comments!

By bard
Mar 31, 2006
Click here to download!
2 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 950 Eets player(s)
bard says: Precise placement is necessary to guide Eets to the goal. Keep things close together and experiment to get just the right combination!

By bard
Mar 31, 2006
Click here to download!
2 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 968 Eets player(s)
bard says: Line the clouds just right to bounce Eets to the puzzle piece.

3 review(s)
2 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 1237 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: This one's hard! Can you complete it?

1 review(s)
1 opinion(s)
Downloaded by 995 Eets player(s)
gnatinator says: Don't fall Eets! One of our prankster whales can save you!

Displaying levels 601 to 612 of 626 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next