Want to view a wacky solution, an awesome trick, or just want something to watch, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole bunch of replays recorded by fans and Eets staff alike.

Why not try submitting your own replays?
Displaying replays 613 to 624 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Sort by    Order   

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 322 Eets player(s)
miracle monkey says: Amusing (for me) YG solution. Sadly I did not use the marshomech.

By mo
Aug 29, 2006
Click here to download!
2 review(s)
Downloaded by 338 Eets player(s)
mo says: The easier Puzzle Commando solution Wink

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 375 Eets player(s)
Richard Thomas says: A solution using but four of the piggies. Can it be done with three?

By mo
Aug 29, 2006
Click here to download!
3 review(s)
Downloaded by 373 Eets player(s)
mo says: A puzzle commando solution. Difficult bud placement!

By mo
Aug 27, 2006
Click here to download!
1 review(s)
Downloaded by 325 Eets player(s)
mo says: Updated: a Puzzle Commando solution.

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 375 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Cheesy... Your NS5 solution for Jail Brake was not something like this, was it? In that case it's evil!

3 review(s)
Downloaded by 483 Eets player(s)
puffazoid says: 0_o say's it all! doe's anyone know about this? *shock* just watch that wall by the prankster whale...

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 372 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Is this really how it's supposed to be done? I was this close pressing stop because I was sure Eets was stuck in a loop.

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 396 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: This is probably more insane than the last one. I was searching for a PC Smile

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 467 Eets player(s)
puffazoid says: wheeee!!!

4 review(s)
Downloaded by 517 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: And a new Ninja Skillz solution is found! This one is tricky. Even trickier than it looks Wink

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 417 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Whoever gave you the silly idea that there where no young grasshopper solution for Clear the way 2?

Displaying replays 613 to 624 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next