Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Eets Replays
Want to view a wacky solution, an awesome trick, or just want something to watch, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole bunch of replays recorded by fans and Eets staff alike.

Why not try submitting your own replays?
Displaying replays 637 to 648 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Sort by    Order   

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 520 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Time for some Puzzle Optimizing! Or is it just taking advantage of the quirks of the physics? Wink

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 518 Eets player(s)
miracle monkey says: In response to fishboy's replay of the same level.

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 491 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Again bla stands for blå which is the color of the grasshopper goodie. This solution is beutiful! (at least in my opinion)

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 559 Eets player(s)
fishboy says: Here's how I cheated on Beneficial Balloons. Good thing they can't start out inflated!

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 484 Eets player(s)
Richard Thomas says: Further to my previous Ninja Skillz replay, I report this one that actually seems to defy physics (slow it right down).

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 532 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: This is my solution of Super pig hotcake without four of the items. It's quite pretty, because you really have to put the items you place to use Wink

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 500 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: This is a puzzle comando solution of miracle monkeys "Are you being served". I think it's a bit fun, because the point of the level is to move the alien bud. I move Eets instead Wink

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 547 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: This is my grasshopper solution for marshmallow filter. It is fiendishly hard to obtain. Bla stands for blå, which is the collor of the grashopper goodie.

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 597 Eets player(s)
Richard Thomas says: I'm really not sure this one *should* have been possible but I enjoyed it.

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 531 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Some strange pixel physics Smile

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 550 Eets player(s)
Lillarion says: Here is one oficial solution for gravity control. I have also updated the puzzle so it contains an oficial solution you can watch. That one is perhaps a bit prettier.

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 520 Eets player(s)
miracle monkey says: Recently went back to look at some of Lillarion's levels because he's back and was able to solve Gravity Control without ginseng lobbing. Can someone post the official solution so I can see the trick that people are talking about?

Displaying replays 637 to 648 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next