Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: Eets Replays
Want to view a wacky solution, an awesome trick, or just want something to watch, you've come to the right place! Here are a whole bunch of replays recorded by fans and Eets staff alike.

Why not try submitting your own replays?
Displaying replays 661 to 671 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56
Sort by    Order   

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 544 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: Walking on grass...

I knew what to do, just not how to get it to work (not using two items)

Then I rembered that even if the item falls behind eets in that position, eets falls forwards, the backwards way :/

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 667 Eets player(s)
miracle monkey says: Young Grasshopper solution. This is different from Lillarion's YG solution so I thought it would be interesting to put up.

2 review(s)
Downloaded by 720 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: The ninja solution to this level ;)

Do not view this file if you want to become a true ninja and have not found the ninja solution yourself

0 review(s)
Downloaded by 513 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: The Young Grasshoper solution to Star Cushion. (For those who can't see how it can be done)

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 553 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: The no items placed solution for Cart Me Up. (For those who don't see how it can be done)

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 608 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: True Whale Ninjitsu

Behold, NO buds used at all

I saw this solution just by seeing the gap and the whales... Pixel Placement prevails!

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 601 Eets player(s)
molkmizzle says: The original solution of "Budless" that actually nobody figured out. Oo

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 520 Eets player(s)
Drgamer says: First non-Klei Entertainment staff Replay Smile
One item used! Watch the amazing 'machine gun'

I didn't save my first replay and couldn't recreate it. The chips did a circle, and for some reason I can't get that again...

But it did take awhile to get the timing right for this (Delay IS needed)

1 review(s)
Downloaded by 634 Eets player(s)
BigFoot says: Here's my solution to CheesyRamen's Anniversary puzzle!

3 review(s)
Downloaded by 610 Eets player(s)
CheesyRamen says: A replay of Molkmizzle's Puzzle where I use all the carts to bounce Eets into the Puzzle Piece! Smile

Displaying replays 661 to 671 of 671 | Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56