Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Puzzle submission -- revisions

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:19 pm
I just want to touch on the topic of puzzle revisions since that's come up a few times.

We had decided not to let authors revise their puzzle because that could mess with the ratings. If for example I posted a busted puzzle and then people rated it 2 then I revised it I'd have to get the original reviewers to change their review of it.

Or it could happen the other way around where I try to improve a puzzle but accidentally make it worse.

Maybe that's okay? What do you think?

Cheers
BigFoot.

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:24 pm
Sounds decent. What if you totally mess up and upload something you don't mean to - any way of just removing the puzzle completely instead? This doesn't seem to be a common solution many places so I'm going to guess not but you should mention it as well so people will know to double check things before uploading a level.

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:19 am
Ah ok I'll double check my puzzles next time then Very Happy

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:32 am
Actually I too would like it to be possible for the level creator to remove his post (level) altogether (if he really wants to). I can't see how that would hurt.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: