mowfax
0 0
0 5
mowfax
   "Happy Winter-een-mas!"
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:24 am
I wonder if both the english and the german version can use the same levels? So if I make a level with the english version can I pass it so someone with a german one?

Besides the german version of this website is in no way comparable... no Level-Community things some dead links the t-shirt giveaway-event isn't even linked...
I really hope this is due to the recent release of eets and not because of Frogster somehow ignoring/underestimating the german customers :-/

[edit]
I just got an answer in the (nearly empty) german forums and they are working on these things... So I'll behave and wait for those things to come *g*

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:52 am
Yup the German and English ones are compatible! Very Happy

The only problem may be that the English version cannot read special German characters so if someone with a German version creates a puzzle to post here I would advise them to only use English characters for the puzzle name.

As for the German website... yes I hope they fix those problems soon! But you're always welcome here ,)

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:06 pm
Did they add üöä 'n stuff in the editor? I mean there isn't even '+#-. and such in it.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:05 pm
Yes the English version only supports the basic Alphanumerics but the German version supports the special characters such as üöä.

Is this becoming a problem at all?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: