fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:21 pm
I know that you know you've done a good job in this area since it's something you mentioned in the post at the top of this forum area.

But I noticed it actually before you brought it up and I just wanted to say: Bravo!!!111

The first time I clicked a ",Download this puzzle", link I was astounded when it said ",Level saved to your Custom Puzzles directory. Do you wish to play this puzzle now?", and one more click launched me into the game. So easy I had to look down at my Start button to make sure I wasn't using a Mac.

I am a little worried that as I download puzzles I might want to micromanage the directories and that that will be more tedious as a trade-off. Have more experienced users found that to be the case?

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:58 pm
I'm glad our efforts to make things easier is working out Smile I spent a few years doing web design before turning to games so I'm trained to think ",users first",.

As for micromanaging I agree it gets a bit more difficult as the number of levels increase. One thing that might help is in your start menu under Eets there's a link to ",Custom Puzzles",. From there you can see all the levels and sort them by date. You can also double click those levels and it'll load that level for you.

I hope that helps! Welcome back Fishboy!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: