Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:58 pm
Hey Everyone!

The Eets T-shirt contest has finished. Congrats to Allen grub and statusquo for winning their very own Eets T-shirt!

Also thanks to everyone who participated in this contest!

Stay tuned for the next one! Very Happy

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:03 pm
Just an extra thing -- hello everyone and welcome to the community! I'm gonna open this up now and ask everyone to please introduce yourself here.

No more prizes just a friendly hello ,)

Cheers!
Jamie.

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:13 pm
Thanks guys! We'll be sure to pose for a picture!

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:18 am
Hi
my real name is Ben H and I'm from www.molkman.de. Oh from germany as well Smile .

I'm here because Eets is fun and this seems to be a fun community here.

Oh that's basically what I look like :

Yeah right...

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:33 am
Hi Ben!

Welcome to the Eets Community! We hope you have fun and look forward to hearing more from you here. Smile

Oh and I visited your website did you create all those comics and flash games? Pretty funny stuff!

In fact I'll give you a goodie for it! Very Happy

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:02 am
yeah everything including the comics flashgames and other stuff is done (drawn and coded) by me. The comic is updated daily! Sometimes up to two times a day!

Thanks for the goodie btw Smile

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:58 am
Hi! It's good to see someone new Smile

mowfax
0 0
0 5
mowfax
   "Happy Winter-een-mas!"
Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:37 am
Hi there

here's Martin from south-western germany.

Just bought Eets and want to thank you for this really cool and cute game! Man I loved TIM back in the old days... I even recorded the midi-soundtrack to tape so I could listen to it all day (well for some time at least *g*)

But bye for now I'll check out all other things that are going on in this community this is just about the first place I got to. Razz

Greetings Mowfax

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:24 am
Hi Mowfax! Thanks for the compliments Smile

We hope you stick around and have lots of fun here!

puffazoid
10 10
3 48
puffazoid
   "fark! i hear a shistol pot!"
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:10 am
hello i'm spencer i'm a big indie game maker personaly. i was browsing around for games one day and i stumbled upon eets. i have just submitted my first level chao! Very Happy

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:06 pm
Hi Spencer!

Welcome to the Community we hope you enjoy yourself here and thanks for the Goodie! Smile

Goto page Previous  1, 2 Page 2 of 2

Jump to: