Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - I almost forgot about you guys!

Kordesh
0 0
0 8
Kordesh
   "Where did the last piggy go?"
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:11 pm
It's been forever since I found the website. I remember back when you guys had just released the demo and were asking for suggestions for various items. Apparently my fourm account from then no longer works heh. I clicked a link at VGcats to read a little Q&,A with them and I saw the banner for the 20% off Eets at 4c! I immidiately hit the link and bought it. You guys made a great game and I'm glad things worked out.

Good luck in the future and with you're future endevers. I would definately love to see an Eets for the DS Very Happy

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:44 pm
Hey Kordesh!

Welcome back to our Community!

As you can see we've made a few changes to the website since the demo days of so long ago one of which involved clearing the old forum accounts... Confused

Anyways thanks for the comments and hope you stick around because we've got some neat things coming up soon ,)

Kordesh
0 0
0 8
Kordesh
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:27 am
Didn't feel like cluttering up the board with another thread but I would also like to say it is INFINITELY AWESOME that you have The Merch in the game! I saw him in the puzzle and I was just like ",YES!!!!!", PS: I saw the animated merch avatar but I demand an animated flesh reaper one! Don't make me bust out gamecam and make my own! =p

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:51 pm
hehe we actually do have an animated fleshreaper avatar but it's on Bigfoot's computer at the moment Sad

I'll see if I can get it from him &, post it up!

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:20 am
Hehe... look what I've added to the avatar gallery!

Enjoy! Very Happy

Kordesh
0 0
0 8
Kordesh
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:28 am
Woo! ^_^

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: