Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Retrieve game status

Eric
0 0
0 2
Eric
   "3:18"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:15 am
Hi all

I played the Eets demo the day before yesterday and immediately bought the cd version of Eets today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to recover my game status (finished levels etc) so that I have to start from the beginning again allthough I kept my .prf - file. It saved the display settings but not the finished level. Which also caused an obscure bug to happen: when I clicked on ",last played level", then I could play the level I last played and then came to a selection screen with levels I have never seen before...

Hope that helps
Eric

PS: It would indeed be great to have an ingame option to turn sound on/off.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:28 pm
Hey Eric!

If you bought the cd version I'm guessing you bought the German version of Eets since that's the only way you can get Eets on CD at the moment. If you were playing the English version of the Eets demo then profiles between the English and German versions are incompatible. Sad

I hope this doesn't cause you too much trouble.

As for turning sound and music on/off... you're not alone in asking for that feature! Look for it in our upcoming patch. Smile

Eric
0 0
0 2
Eric
   "3:18"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:24 pm
Hi CheesyRamen

Yep you are right. I indeed played the English demo and bought the German version on CD. Thanks for the answer.
For future developments it might be a good idea to make profiles of different languages compatible so that these things can be avoided.

BTW: it's not a problem - I already played all the levels again ,)

I'm looking forward to the patch. Will it be available for the German version aswell?

Cheers
Eric

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:24 am
Yep! The German version will also receive the patch with the upcoming changes. Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: