grub
0 16
0 17
grub
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:25 pm
I can't count how many times I'll come to the site and there will be a crapload of new levels posted. So I get all giddy and start downloading! Well unfortunatly this poses a couple problems. Sad

Shouldn't be to hard to implement if you want... ,)

),(1. When you try to open an Eets file (ie downloading it and having it open as soon as the download finishes) and Eets is already running have it ask if you'd like to stop what you're doing and play that level instead of saying you can't run more than one instance of eets. Sad

2. Give the option to play the level even if you don't want to overwrite it.

I think that's all the needs a fixin' in that department. Tell me whatcha think! Sorry if it isn't a little clear I've been a little out of it today. Sad

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:22 am
Hey Grub!

I know how you feel about this.

While we're trying to make it as easy as possible for players to easily download &, play Eets one of the things that's sort of annoying with Eets is what you mentioned. We'll have to see if it's possible to fix somehow... Confused

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:50 am
I've got an idea (Might not work though):

Have a section in-game (not linked to trophys in the usual way) that shows downloaded world.

Maybe even styled differently.
I'd be happy even if it was a text list (with a picture of the puzzles shown on the bottom).

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:55 pm
I agree with Grub's suggestion and I hope you guys will find a way to include that feature.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: