miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:46 am
This isn't quite a level but I like the idea. If someone can put together something nicer with this idea that would be pretty neat.

Once the patch comes out you can take a look at the replay that I solved it with. Oh and currently I think none of the pigs are locked... you should probably open it in the puzzle editor and play it from there if you want to play it.

the pig field.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  the pig field.eet
 Filesize:  6.48 KB
 Downloaded:  560 Time(s)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:42 am
I think that this level can actually be a pretty challenging Puzzle with just a few tweaks! If you lock all the pigs it can be a difficult level to pass navigating Eets through the Sneezy Sows &, all...

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:22 pm
I thought about that a bit but there's a lot of luck involved. Some people might like it but others would definitely hate it.

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:25 pm
Fun idea and I think it will only take minor tweaks to make it great. I found this too hard to solve. I only played it in the builder moving almost no items. Actually I moved a couple of your pigs one attempt before I solved it. How it's supposed to go is obvious but the execution is insane. I don't think I've ever had to do so many attempts with a pure action puzzle before. There is one place (the 3 S.Sows in the upper-right corner of the pigpen) where Eets gets stuck a lot and to the left of that is this treacherous curve where Eets can easily fall down between the Sows but I could never get him to cut up through them. Also I found it highly frustrating that your placement of the Bobs results in the first two getting set off simultaneously.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: