miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:04 pm
More fun with whales Smile

I'm unhappy with the amount of empty space in the middle. If I can trace the trajectories I may add some other things in there that they miss but hopefully make it look more hectic.
Also I am not sure what is good to keep unlocked. I'm thinking of unlocking the giant marshmallow.

Let me know what you think.

Keep up.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Keep up.eet
 Filesize:  7.04 KB
 Downloaded:  667 Time(s)

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:29 am
I love the intended solution but i think it's waaaay to precise you know you have to click every whale exactly at the right moment otherwise it won't work.

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:52 am
It doesn't have to be exactly the right moment... the first one you have to do quickly I think but the others I didn't have too much problem with. Putting it in slo-mo helps too. The trick is instead of trying to do everything at once figure out each object on its own first. So try Eets. You'll see that the rock is in the way so that's probably what the explodomallow is for. See what you need to do to get the explodomallow there then try to do both explodomallow and Eets.
If other people still tell me it's too hard I'll move it into the insane level forum because I don't know how'd I'd make it easier but leave the whale juggling in place.

Oh and just to let people know there is another whale sorta hiding in the bottom left behind the emotimeter.

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:46 pm
I set up my items almost exactly how you did but my solution is pretty different. I just ignore both of the large marshmallows completely and concentrate on timing the ejection cart well. I was able to solve it this way using your setup and mine so I don't think it's all that ninja. I see what you're going for more or less and I think it might help force that kind of solution a little more if you make the floating rock bigger.

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:17 pm
ok I think I fixed it by moving one whale to the left one pixel. The rock isn't there to block Eets completely but I thought I got it so the cart didn't roll when he went in. Anyway that should be the behaviour now. Please let me know if I still have it messed up.
Also do you think I should switch which bob is locked? It's pretty easy to see that a bob has to go in the one place but perhaps not the other.

edit: It has come to my attention that leaving either bob unlocked might be pretty evil considering that the main idea of the level is ",clicky",. My opinion is that once you can do the clicking it's not very hard to reproduce so leaving a bob unlocked is ok but I made the level so might be biased on how easy it is to use the whales effectively. So should I lock the other bob?

Keep up.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Keep up.eet
 Filesize:  7.04 KB
 Downloaded:  632 Time(s)

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:29 am
Using the upcoming patch to watch the official solution I was really amazed at the amount of whaling was going on Shocked (I love that feature ,))

I'm not sure about leaving bob unlocked though -- it seems that leaving something unlocked at the end of a clicky level is somewhat evil Smile. What do you guys think?

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:40 pm
For lack of other comments I am going to lock bob and post the level.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: