Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Clear the way 2

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Okay... This one is a real toughy. I might lock one more explosion if you guys thinks it's needed. If you know what to do it takes about five tries to do it Wink

Clear the way 2.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Clear the way 2.eet
 Filesize:  6.7 KB
 Downloaded:  585 Time(s)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:06 am
Indeed it is! I had to look at the official solution in order to pass this level. Good thing you locked the Bobs, otherwise this level would be REALLY insanely hard to pass. Scared Marsh Bud

I love the fact that you gets Eets to circle back around to hit the Bobs that Eets missed on the first try. Happy Marsh Bud

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:32 am
Do you think I ought to make it easier, or is it okay that it is this tough?

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:53 am
Personally, I think it's good (the official solution makes it even better), although I'd definitely rate this level as having insane difficulty.

Basically, when you require exact pixel-perfect placement of items in order to solve a puzzle, then in most cases, you may want to tweak the level a bit to allow for people to place items close to where you want them to place an item, yet achieve the same results.

It's definitely not easy to do that; I haven't played your level enough to see if you need pixel perfect placement to get the official solution... although I did manage to get a commando solution along the way Wink

How did other people find the difficulty of this level to be?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:24 am
A comando? Thats cool! Care to share it? Hmm. Yes... I think I will lock that item, or unlock the last Bob as well. The thing is that unlocking a Bob probably will make room for all sorts of unintended solutions Sad

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:11 am
Now that I see it, you don't really need the exploding marshmallows used to 'circle around'

Anyways, here's the replay:

Clear the way 2 PC.etr
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Clear the way 2 PC.etr
 Filesize:  6.94 KB
 Downloaded:  588 Time(s)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:29 pm
Okay! This time the puzzle is even more beutiful (look at the oficial solution), and it's quite a bit easier (to find the oficial solution).

Clear the way 2a.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Clear the way 2a.eet
 Filesize:  7.09 KB
 Downloaded:  531 Time(s)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:12 am
Should I post it like this?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:06 am
Okay... If noone have any sugestions for changes I will post it. If you have any important feedback please post it before tomorrow.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:23 pm
That's odd! I thought I replied to this and offered my opinion that it's good to submit. I wonder what happened to my reply?

Anyway -- I say post it! Very Happy

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:03 pm
BigFoot wrote:
That's odd! I thought I replied to this and offered my opinion that it's good to submit. I wonder what happened to my reply?

Anyway -- I say post it! Very Happy

I believe you did for piggy pyramid Razz

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: