JJ
0 0
1 3
JJ
   "...Who?"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:13 am
I've moved some levels back and forth into the Custom Levels folder (possibly replaced them with themselves) and some of my trophies shown near the the completed custom levels- disappeared! where are the documantations of completing the custom levels are found? are these progresses written in the username.prf file in the Profiles folder?

About backuping all of my progress- Is it enough to backup the User Folder only?

Thanks for assisting!
Backup-worried gamer.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:46 pm
Hi JJ!

Yes, it's saved in the .prf file, but the way it works is that, when you get a trophy for a custom puzzle, it also saves the last-modified date of the puzzle file.

This way, if the puzzle creator updates the file, it resets the trophy to reflect the fact that it's changed.

However, unless your Windows OS is changing the last modified date when you're copying around (usually it doesn't), you shouldn't have a problem backing up.

So to answer your question -- backing up the User folder is enough. That folder holds all User and progress information.

I hope that helps!

BigFoot.

JJ
0 0
1 3
JJ
   "...Who?"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:01 pm
Thanks! Smile
I guess I've copied some levels and by doing that their dates changed. then when I put them in the Custom Levels folder they replaced... themselves. that made the date to change.

btw how about adding a built-in custom-level downloader? plus an always updating trophy list for all the levels- to make the game a bit more onliney... every time a player would enter he could download levels with some launcher without the site, and would always know of the best trophy possible to get in any particular lev.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:12 pm
All great ideas. These are all things we'd really love to do for future Eets releases.

I especially like the idea of being able to tell what the current best trophy that's obtainable for any particular level is. Happy Marsh Bud

Maybe we can at least build that into the website...

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: