Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Idea: Clicker

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
   "I like eggs. Do you like eggs?"
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:41 pm
Eets is an amazing game! I have a suggestion, though.

The Clicker would be a little thingy like a Reflector (i.e. it doesn't hold anything up or anything like that), but with the mouse cursor on it instead of an arrow. If something that can be clicked on passes the Clicker, it will automatically get clicked on.

For example, lets say Eets just fell into an Ejection Cart, and it's rolling down a hill. The player has placed a Clicker at the bottom, so the Ejecting Seats go off when the cart passes, launching Eets to the Puzzle Shard.

Or, maybe there's a Bomb Cart that you need to blow up, and you need the Ejector Cart to go at the same time. You can put a Clicker on both of them, so that you can continue filling up the other area with Choco Chips, or you can put a Clicker on one cart, and click on the other.

This would be a neat little thing to have, mainly to assist with the generation of Eets Machines.

Maybe a Clicker Switch would be useful if there was a Clicker, i.e. a switch that disables/enables Clickers when something hits it.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:12 am
That'd be interesting.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:12 pm
Indeed. The only problem I can see is that it would be really obvious to obtain trophies by clicking manualy instead of using the clicker Wink (unless the clicker is locked, off course...)

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:37 pm
I'd assume that they'd be un-unlockable, like Eets, the Puzzle Shard, platforms, etc.

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
   "I like eggs. Do you like eggs?"
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:49 pm
With the trophies: You would mainly use the Clicker if two things needed to be clicked at the same time, because you only have one mouse cursor.

Or if you want to automate parts of an Eets Machine, so the Ginseng Factory will shoot ginseng without the player having to click on it.

You'd probably only have them in the Puzzle Maker anyway, so there wouldn't be any trophies to get.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: