Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Game-sharing time!

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:59 am
We all know and remember The Incredible Machine, right?

Wouldn't it be awesome if it was remade with a state-of-the-art physics engine, 3D graphics, new parts, and...stuff?

Well, Germany has answered our prayers.

Neues aus dem Labor is the newest version.

It's okay if you can't read German (I can't), because the pages have been (poorly) translated into English. Just click on the British flag in the top right corner of any page.

Also, the screenshots are poorly taken, so you might want to ignore them and watch one of the trailers instead, or download the demo, or just buy the game.

Anyway, to be concise...

This game is awesome.

...yeah, I'm through ranting about this game now. Check it out.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:30 am
Looks nice. I hope it will be fun.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:39 am
It's great fun, IF your computer can handle it.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:46 am
I think it can Smile I have recently updated my computer. Have you played the game, or what?

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:52 am
I haven't only played the game, but bought it.

Actually I found out about this game two years ago, when I got a fusion of Die Erfinderwerkstatt and Neue Herausforderungen my birthday (translated into English). Then I eventually found out about Neues aus dem Labor, and bought it almost immediately. So I have a full collection now.

If anyone else here has the game, I'd be very happy to post my levels for it here.

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
   "I like eggs. Do you like eggs?"
Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:30 pm
I have Neues aus dem Labor; NOT translated into Engish, unfortunately, but the aroww thingys mak it possible to GUESS the solution.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: