Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Sweet & Sour

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:47 am
As some of you may already know, we redid the Introduction levels in Eets for our release on Steam. Most of the changes we did are mainly cosmetic ones, but there were some levels that were noticably changed . . . well, notably Sweet and Sour.

So for those people who have Eets pre-steam, here's the new version of Sweet and Sour for you to try out. Enjoy!

Sweet and Sour.eet
 Description:
The new version of Sweet and Sour!
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Sweet and Sour.eet
 Filesize:  11.67 KB
 Downloaded:  506 Time(s)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:59 am
. . . and here's the old version, in case you're interested. Razz

Sweet and Sour.eet
 Description:
Sweet and Sour, the old version!
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Sweet and Sour.eet
 Filesize:  3.53 KB
 Downloaded:  605 Time(s)

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
   "I like eggs. Do you like eggs?"
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm
That new version was so... much... NOT an Introduction level.

And why did you use all the exploding marshmallows, AND a Ginseng Factory, when these were supposed to be introduced in later lands, namely Kaboom Desert and Ginseng Hollow?

Anyway, I got PC on it.

This is a bit off-topic, but I liked the way explosives came in just as I was beginning to lose interest, and sparked my pyromania into playing on...

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:45 pm
hmm, I guess I should also upload the other levels as well... Scared Marsh Bud

From feedback on the older version of Eets, there were people who got pretty bored after the Introduction (there's only so many ways you can place Marshmallow Buds...)

So, for the introduction levels on the Steam version, we introduced some of the more interesting items (Exploding Marshmallows, Ginseng Factory) and changed Sweet and Sour to give people a taste of what they could expect later on.

Of course, we also explained things better in the introduction so that we didn't make things too hard for new players to use these items...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: