Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:14 am
Okay... This is pretty insane. Please check the solution out in the editor if you don't want to solve it. I think it's pretty neat. By the way... Do you think it's a good idea to post different versions of the same level? That is a way to regulate the difficulty.

Bouncy bob insane.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Bouncy bob insane.eet
 Filesize:  4.37 KB
 Downloaded:  612 Time(s)

schmoosch
schmoosch
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:29 am
i find this completely insane! i couldn't do it there's too much precision needed Sad

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:40 am
I know. The whole point is that it should be difficult. It is insane but not impossible. I think it took me half an houer to set up the solution. Have you checked it out?

The trick is to start building the solution from the beginning and try to get as far as possible for each Bob (but it feels as if I'm saying something quite obvious here Rolling Eyes )

schmoosch
schmoosch
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:47 am
Lillarion wrote:
I know. The whole point is that it should be difficult. It is insane but not impossible. I think it took me half an houer to set up the solution. Have you checked it out?

The trick is to start building the solution from the beginning and try to get as far as possible for each Bob (but it feels as if I'm saying something quite obvious here Rolling Eyes )

haha yes i looked at it earlier. even the Bouncy Bob original. if i took the time maybe i could have figured it out . but i don't feel that it's as enjoyable as other levels because it is very repetitive and you need to spend a long time on it.

it's a very novel idea kudos to you for having the patience to make such a difficult level! Wink

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 am
Soo... Do I win your Eets Weakly challenge, BigFoot? Wink

(I have updated the puzzle with an oficial solution, and prevented a potential unintended solution. I would be really impressed if someone solved this without all the items.)

Bouncy Bob Insane.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Bouncy Bob Insane.eet
 Filesize:  5.01 KB
 Downloaded:  474 Time(s)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:05 pm
Wow, that puzzle is pretty hard to find an alternate solution, Lillarion. I have a feeling that there's is an alternate, but that's something I'll leave to the Eets ninjas... Razz

Can you make a puzzle where you're given as many clickable items (whale, ginseng factory, etc.), but no alternate solutions exist for it?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:56 am
An alternate? Certanly! But I don't think you can make it with less items Smile

But it's probably pretty easy to make a puzzle where you can have more unlocked items. my brother started one, but he quit, since the puzzle would have been really boring.

Windfall
1 131
52 101
Windfall
   "Eets. It's Essential!"
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:18 am
Okay Lillarion, I'll have to admit that this puzzle is impossible for me to solve with less items Scared Marsh Bud. I tried many times but couldn't complete it, I doubt anyone will ever can. But again nothing is impossible, we saw that in Spiky Trap Neutral

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:26 am
That's for sure Smile Let's see if Horaitus pops up and bursts our buble again.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: