Kevlar
0 0
0 2
Kevlar
   "Whence Wii"
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:48 pm
Hi!

I've bought eets via steam, and I want to play it on my mac. Thanks to being able to dual-boot, this is possible, but I'd like to take it one step further and play it under mac os x, via CrossOver office. (Windows API emulator).

Now, the game crashes everytime I start it, but I was wondering if there was a way I could set it to start in windowed mode from the commandline (via steam).

Is there an argument that will do this (i've tried -windowed, -window, -w etc)

One more thing: Don't tell me it won't work because CrossOver is only for running MS Office. It actually runs Counter-Strike Source very well.

This screenshot is real.

itsreal.jpg

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:49 am
Hi Kevlar,

I'm not exactly sure if there's anything different running Eets via steam, but running Eets with -window on the commandline in Windows should run Eets in windowed mode, even if Eets was running in fullscreen before.

Could it work if you first run Eets in Windows, change the settings in the Eets options menu to windowed mode, then try running Eets with CrossOver?

Kevlar
0 0
0 2
Kevlar
   "Whence Wii"
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:52 pm
Hm.. never thought of copying settings files over. Does it store in the registry, or in an ini file (or elsewhere)?

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:02 pm
In the Eets 'Data' folder, you can find a file called 'globalsettings.lua' That file stores the option settings specified in-game.

Good luck! Hope you can get Eets running! Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: