Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Emotional Boom

Massena
0 6
0 3
Massena
   "Me and Eet have a lot in common, when I eat a blue apple gravity appears to shift."
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:24 am
Here it is! I re-did this puzzle 3 times but I think it ended up OK. There should be only 2 clouds but I soon discovered that the jump is different depending on what you did before it.
It ended up far from the original idea, because I generally like maps with more open spaces.
But anyways my first puzzle! Please let me know if you find any of those obvious unintended solutions, and don't forget to leave some feedback!
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Emotional Boom.eet
 Description:
Hope you enjoy it!
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Emotional Boom.eet
 Filesize:  7.56 KB
 Downloaded:  543 Time(s)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:14 pm
I like it! Especially the oficial solution. Unintended solutions are easy to achive, but it shouldn't be too hard to make anything about them. It's a bit hard to see all of the walls. I would prefer it if you moved the whole puzzle down a bit. Here's the first solution I found.

Emotional Boom PC 1.etr
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Emotional Boom PC 1.etr
 Filesize:  7.67 KB
 Downloaded:  549 Time(s)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:15 pm
Here's the second solution I found (almost the same as the first one)

Emotional Boom PC 2.etr
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Emotional Boom PC 2.etr
 Filesize:  7.44 KB
 Downloaded:  574 Time(s)

Massena
0 6
0 3
Massena
   "Me and Eet have a lot in common, when I eat a blue apple gravity appears to shift."
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:54 am
Laughing That was obvious ^^ I'm working on that, trying to remove that whale by putting another platform, one that eet can climb. Thanks Lillarion!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: