Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Eets Chowdown: Problems and pulled from marketplace

Hooligunn
0 0
0 5
Hooligunn
   "DASH360 Editor"
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:26 am
Such a sad day indeed!

Eets Chowdown went up earlier today on the Xbox Marketplace as promised. I spent out my points without even downloading the trial but the game didn't work! We've tried EVERYTHING and now it's even gone from Marketplace.

I ask the staff from Klie Entertainment to keep your loyal and new fans alike in on the situation as Microsoft lets you know (I assume they will) as we're all buzzing with anticipation at getting our hands on Eets at the moment. Please remember that some of us have already purchased your title and are unable to play this, and I hope you take this into consideration when deciding if you are going to keep us informed or not.

I will check this thread throughout the day and I'll let everyone know on the Xbox.com thread I made know as soon as I see your replies ect..

Thanks everyone and I hope to be playing your title soon!

Hooligunn (Liam Ashley)

XBOX.COM THREAD: http://forums.xbox.com/11953466/ShowPost.aspx#11953466

ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:29 am
The game should be working fine now Smile Enjoy it!

But I still would like to know what the plans for DLC are. Level editor pleeease Smile

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 am
Hey guys,

Wow, that's something to wake up to!

As ChaZ said, Eets: Chowdown should be working again on Xbox Live, so download it and give it a shot! Happy Marsh Bud

As for DLC, it's a little too early to say at the moment Wink

Hooligunn
0 0
0 5
Hooligunn
   "DASH360 Editor"
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:37 am
Brilliant stuff! I've been enjoying it all day

Very impressed by how you made it work on the 360 and the way you can actually save replays such as in the PC version!

I'm having a blast with Marsho Madness too... it's more addictive than Geometry Wars (though much harder I find!).

Thanks very much anyway - I thought this was going to be delayed for ages when it didn't work haha!

ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:34 am
CheesyRamen wrote:

As for DLC, it's a little too early to say at the moment Wink

Haha damn-it! Please announce the DLC soon on the Official Xbox forums to keep the community active Smile Its absolutely fantastic to see more people finally playing this game.

I tried to rally enough people to purchase the game in the Steam forums, and I will continue to do the same on the Xbox ones Smile

PS - My Gamertag is : Lucifonz.

Can I just take some time to give a list of what people seem to be really asking for on the forums (dlc) :

1. The Map-Maker from the PC version
2. Online Multiplayer - mainly Marshoburger
3. Improved Leaderboards - "fastest time and the highest score on each individual level" - See the petition here : http://forums.xbox.com/11959071/ShowPost.aspx

If you can pack all of them into DLC you really will have hit the nail on the head!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: