Wow, you've got quite the Ninja Skillz on Chowdown. Congrats! Happy Marsh Bud

ChrisCasey
0 0
0 5
ChrisCasey
   "Strive for one point five!"
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:12 pm
Congrats!

I haven't quite finished the campaign yet, but I've got my Ninja Master already, so I'm not worried about that bit. (30 levels to go and I'm already in the top 20 on the leaderboard!) I just have no idea how I'm going to get the Marsho Madness million point achievement.

As a player who can't break 300,000, I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

I wonder, are the people who are most succesful at that game playing in 4:3 or 16:9?

Chamaelleo
0 0
0 10
Chamaelleo
   "Founder of the Marsho Madness 12-step programme"
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:07 am
The Ninja Master badge was definitely the hardest achievement for me - although coming in under par for all levels I found a bit tricky, particularly those in Smore Mishmash. I found it incredibly frustrating when I knew I had found a winning formula for a level, but had to play it 30/40 times because I had to rely on Eets bouncing in a certain way!

As I've mentioned elsewhere, when it comes to Marsho Madness I think it's far more about tactics - I don't have the fastest reflexes in the world and rely more on knowing when and what to hit (and when to use powerups) than speed. Once I got those down, it was surprising how quickly I found myself able to start achieving 750k+ having not been able to surpass about 400k previously. From then on almost every game I played I added another 100k or so to my score (this is still the case)!

Maybe it's worth making a post about what I look for and how I play - though I'm sure it might look quite different for the other high-scorers. I shared a few pointers with a friend and (coincedence or not!) his next score was 400k higher than his previous Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: