ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:39 am
I know in a previous topic you have said about it being too early to say about any specific downloadable content. But i have one question which i hope you can answer:

Do you plan on charging for DLC for Eets:Chowdown or have a pricing plan?

I know for certain things such as a level creator i would certainly pay for. But for a level pack I would be skeptical due to the fact the PC version has almost unlimited downloadable levels - and it therefore seems abit unfair?

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:13 am
Downloadable content is something we're currently investigating. I can comment on a couple things, though:

1) We almost certainly can't release a Level Editor as a DLC. There's a lot of reasons for this, and I may make a post about it some time. Obviously, we believe in having a Level Editor and supporting the community, but one on LIVE arcade essentially doubles your budget. If we sell enough Eets: Chowdown, perhaps we could create something even better in the future Wink

2) We do plan on releasing Puzzle Packs, and there will definitely be added value to it that will make the packs worth the extra points. Namely, in addition to the levels, each Puzzle Pack would feature new items and / or environments.

I hope that clears a couple things up!

BigFoot.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:02 pm
Will it be possible to use material from user-made levels? I, for one, would be honered if you used ideas from some of my levels (the ones you like). Sneezy Sow

(This is of course only a good idea if it means LESS work for you)

bipolar
0 0
0 1
bipolar
   "gt : smirnoff black"
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:16 pm
hello i am a eets noob (just got it from xbox live arcade).
i just want to congratulate the makers of this game with a fantastic puzzel game.
i have been playing it every day now, even my grilfriend can't get enough.

further i hope there will be more maps for this game (maybe the best form the pc version).

ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:56 pm
Thanks alot BigFoot that helped alot.

Sounds really good with the DLC, sad for the level maker, but the content sounds as if it will be worth it Smile

I know you guys have done a fantastic job with both the 360 and the PC version of the game so i have the largest amount of faith in your DLC plans and future support for the game.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:19 pm
Hey everyone -- thanks for the input regarding the DLC's. With your permission, we'd love to release a "best of" pack of levels from the community!

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:42 pm
You've got my permission to use any of my puzzles.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: