methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
   "I like eggs. Do you like eggs?"
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:21 pm
Why did these have to go in? I can't beat any levels with the Merch because I'm too scared of the Fleshreaper... I've beaten every level, except the Merch ones (obviously no including the Merch one in the tutorials bit at the start of Marshomech's Lair)

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:49 pm
Yeah, I guess the Merch is a bit different than all the other characters in the game, but we still had a lot of fun from it Smile

If you want to beat the levels with The Merch, you can just wait 5 minutes after loading a level -- then you can press the Official Solution button!

Fun fact: did you know that The Fleshreaper is actually my voice?

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:06 pm
Quote:
just wait 5 minutes after loading a level -- then you can press the Official Solution button!

Oh, I didn't think of that. I'll just have to look away while the solution plays. He he.

Darn, I just realised that I probably have to click on the Bomb Cart in Get Merch Merch, so I'll probably see the Fleshreaper...

I didn't realise that the Fleshreaper HAD a voice...

Matthew
1 1
1 21
Matthew
   "I dont need no sigmature... lol"
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:21 pm
Is it a bug that I managed to get the merch to eat marshomech on the unhappy customer level by putting a bomb cart on top of the merch.

requiemwolf
16 24
4 37
requiemwolf
   "I pwn noobs"
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:13 pm
I finished all the levels with only the "hint" button. They're not too bad once you give them a few tries.

I have a question though. Why can't I use Merches in the level editor?

edit:
Matthew wrote:
Is it a bug that I managed to get the merch to eat marshomech on the unhappy customer level by putting a bomb cart on top of the merch.
Nope! That's how I passed it too haha. I thought it was pretty funny. Which is why I REALLY wanted a merch in the level editor! I'd love to make a Marshomech-shredder level! hah

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:42 pm
Heh! I would have done lots of levels like that if it was possible Wink

methegamemaker
1 11
1 17
methegamemaker
Posted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:53 am
Yay, I beat Get Merch Merch, by having my mother click on the bomb cart, but I doubt she'll do the others...

EDIT: I beat the others. Yay. Also, I've been reading the Eets Weeklies, and there's no Merch in the Puzzle Maker because he was "only" for a cameo, so they only put him in some levels.

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:54 am
I don't want poor Eets to get his torso ripped off by the Fleshreaper, so I will always try to buy Merch merchandise on the Merch levels.

Merch is adorable...

...until he turns into the Fleshreaper.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:09 am
Considering that marshmallows don't have torsos I doubt that's what the Fleshreaper actually does. I think he just sort of vaporizes everything he touches.

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:37 am
methegamemaker wrote:
Why did these have to go in? I can't beat any levels with the Merch because I'm too scared of the Fleshreaper... I've beaten every level, except the Merch ones (obviously no including the Merch one in the tutorials bit at the start of Marshomech's Lair)
Dude, you have to collect the merchandise if you want to get past him safely. Just watch two of my replays of two of the Merch levels. They'll help you out.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 am
He knows how to get past the Merch, he's just afraid of it.

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:06 am
Oh. Alright.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: