Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - The problem with the Level Editor

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:44 am
When I got the full version of Eets, I was expecting the level editor to have every single thing on the conveyor belt. The Merch is in the game, though he's not even mentioned on the Level Editor's conveyor belt. This was quite a disappointment.

I guess Merch makes a cameo appearance in this game, so he's quite possibly infrequent.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:33 am
Klei Entertainment had a license to use the Merch as a cameo and nothing else. So it would be illegal to put in the level editor. That's also why the Merch appears only in a few levels.

It also explains why the Merch is so buggy (if you've watched some of my replays, you'll see him teleporting across the screen and eating objects on the other side of the level, among other things).

Hey, the editor has every other object...

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:05 am
Except the presents on the practice levels.

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:21 pm
...presents?

Am I missing something?

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:45 am
Yeh, in two of the first levels, there are presents that Eets collects when he touches them. You must have seen them. Alien Marsh Bud

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:56 am
I've played fully through the regular and Steam version and I can't find any presents.

What do they look like, anyway?

I'm certain I'm missing something here.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 am
Maybe Blooman has played the x-box version? There are some little presents there (at least it looks like that in the screenshots).

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:36 pm
He seems to be talking about the regular version (considering the Xbox version doesn't have the level editor).

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: