Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
   "Rheb = Really Hilarious Eets Bouncing. "
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:35 am
The Secret of Eets Teleportation

When I first found the secret of Eets teleportation, I was actually trying a few different things looking for something weird to happen, and most of all, I was hoping to find, the secret of Eets teleportation, and I succeeded, but alas my joy was not long lasted The first puzzle I formed including Eets teleportation, the one attached here, went completely corrupt, the teleportation only works in the puzzle maker, and the rest doesnt even work there. I would say it was one of the best puzzles I have ever made, but just when I was about to submit it, it just went corrupt and I didnt even change anything

But today, I managed to revival the legend of Eets teleportation, using the same pattern! Razz

Link.

Failed Teleportation.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Failed Teleportation.eet
 Filesize:  8.95 KB
 Downloaded:  518 Time(s)

Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:36 am
This is the pattern I used to achieve Eets teleportation. I managed to achieve Eets teleportation a couple of times using this pattern.
Some of the upper platforms can be removed, but none of the other items I think.

Teleportation Pattern.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Teleportation Pattern.eet
 Filesize:  3.65 KB
 Downloaded:  496 Time(s)

Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:37 am
The weird thing is that if I add another platform to any of the holds where I have achieved Eets teleportation, the puzzle brakes. This is the exact same puzzle as above, with a platform added
Weird? Confused

Teleportation, Broke.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Teleportation, Broke.eet
 Filesize:  3.78 KB
 Downloaded:  517 Time(s)

Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 pm
OK, here's my conclusions of how to get Eets to teleport, so far: Any part of the puzzle can be moved. It looks like Eets must land on the pigs back, thus flying backward, then he must bounce a cloud, and land very close to the lower scared bud where he turns, and teleports. I haven't managed to change any platform, though I think it's possible, since I managed to change one of them in an earlier puzzle, I don't remember which one, (probably the lower). I'm pretty sure Eets have to eat at least one bud at the top. I can add any item to the puzzle, though any platform I add, screws up the puzzle, even if I remove a platform, and then place another one at about the same place.
Here's my progress so far Smile

Teleportation Pattern 2.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Teleportation Pattern 2.eet
 Filesize:  3.12 KB
 Downloaded:  514 Time(s)

Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:35 am
OK, the choco clouds is not nessesarely, and Eets doesn't have to land on the pigs back. I haven't been able to change any of the platforms, the lower platform doesn't have to be just below the spot where Eets will appear. Eets will appear at about the same spot of the upper platform every time. If a scared emotional platform is added, it will crash the puzzle in about the same way a platform would. Any other emotional platform works well.

Link.

Rheb
37 56
18 78
Rheb
Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:23 am
Anyone, who manages to make a not too evil puzzle, not a machine, using the teleportation feature, will get a goodie Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: