Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - So...

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:18 pm
One day, I went to a farm and saw some Sneezy Sow Sneezy Sow Sneezy Sow . That was Cool , but it rained, so I was Sad . When I came home, I was really Embarassed and Surprised when I realized I had left the oven on. But a good man can Laughing at himself. Later, I was Confused when the mail didn't come, and I was Shocked and Crying or Very sad to see that the mail truck had crashed. The next day, this guy Razz me at the club, and I got really Mad at him. It was still a Smile day though.

THIS IS WHY I HATE EMOTICONS.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:02 am
I'm giving you a Goodie because of your use of emoticons. How ironic, eh? Wink

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:36 am
What's really ironic is, I wrote that post because it was late at night and I was really, really bored.

Blooman
13 19
4 61
Blooman
   "Student"
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:01 am
CheesyRamen wrote:
I'm giving you a Goodie because of your use of emoticons. How ironic, eh? Wink

Which goodie are you going to give him?

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:05 am
You could've just looked at my profile, y'know.

It was a "You're Funny!" I don't think anything else would've fit.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: