Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - How to make pretty screenshots?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:34 am
BigFoots screenshots are much more pretty than my screenshots... I am curious about how he gets those pretty screenshots. By the way. I appreciate the ",Clear the way", screenshot you uploaded for me BigFoot Smile Thanks!

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:45 pm
I don't know how he does it but the freeware/donationware Screenshot Captor does a great job of capturing -- whether full screen single application etc.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:12 pm
We normally just Alt-PrintScreen while inside the game to get a screenshot then paste it in our favourite image editor (Bigfoot noramlly uses Photoshop I just settle with MS Paint Wink ).

After all that we'll save the screenshot as a jpeg file and voila that's how we get our screenshots! Very Happy

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:31 pm
CheesyRamen wrote:
We normally just Alt-PrintScreen while inside the game to get a screenshot then paste it in our favourite image editor (Bigfoot noramlly uses Photoshop I just settle with MS Paint Wink ).

After all that we'll save the screenshot as a jpeg file and voila that's how we get our screenshots! Very Happy

Yep exactly! If you want it extra pretty you can resize it down to 320x240 in your favourite program first but our script will do it for you if you just want to upload it.

How're you guys liking the new look and functionality? Sorry it took so long but I hope it was worth the wait ,)

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:42 pm
Had a busy couple weeks so coming back to all this change (and a t-shirt!) was quite a shock -- I think it looks great and the added functionality is superb. You guys continue to grow the community that backs the product--which is really nice to see. In most cases community is a poorly conceived afterthought to a service while here it's obviously not the case.

I have one little problem -- I use the opera browser and when I try to open a .eet file it's downloaded as a binary .dll rather than .eet -- I have to manually save it as an .eet file. Not sure if you can alter the http header to fix this or if it is a bug on Opera's end.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:34 pm
Welcome back! I'll get good ol' CheesyRamen to take a look at the Opera problem.

Do continue to tell us if you encounter other problems Smile

allen
8 9
0 71
allen
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:50 am
Oh don't worry -- I don't hesitate you just haven't presented many of them for me to complain about Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: