Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Editor oddity!

hyphz
0 0
0 2
hyphz
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:21 pm
I've only just gotten this game and am looking around at the various features but one thing struck me as a bit odd.

Is it intentional that there is no way to place a Merch in the level editor or is it something that has to be unlocked?

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:28 pm
Heya! First off welcome to the community Smile

The reason The Merch isn't in the Puzzle Maker is because when I got the license to put The Merch in Eets from Penny Arcade it was strictly as a ",cameo", character.

So we had to exclude it from the Puzzle Maker. Maybe one day we can convince them to let us release a version with it featured as a full on item but hey that's not for me to speculate ,)

I hope you have fun here! We're pretty proud of this budding community we've got here and there's already a good amount of stuff you can do on this website and more is added all the time.

Cheers
BigFoot.

hyphz
0 0
0 2
hyphz
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:58 pm
BigFoot wrote:
Heya! First off welcome to the community Smile

The reason The Merch isn't in the Puzzle Maker is because when I got the license to put The Merch in Eets from Penny Arcade it was strictly as a ",cameo", character.

So we had to exclude it from the Puzzle Maker. Maybe one day we can convince them to let us release a version with it featured as a full on item but hey that's not for me to speculate ,)

Hmm intriuging! Could you get around it by replacing him in Puzzle Maker levels by a different character with the same game effect?

Anyway enough of my griping. There's plenty enough to play with there as it is Smile

Frohman
28 8
4 40
Frohman
   "Level decorationer."
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 am
If u place a level from the game in the editor it turns into a empty level with the name "Custom Puzzle"

(a level with merch)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:55 am
Unfortunately, you can't load levels with the Merch in the Level Editor Scared Marsh Bud

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: