Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Happy to explode

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Here comes a sugestion to an update. Does it look good enough?

Happy to explode no US.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Happy to explode no US.eet
 Filesize:  11 KB
 Downloaded:  364 Time(s)

RedButtler
1 8
4 7
RedButtler
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:23 am
Hi -

I am afraid you need to either get rid of the sow skeleton or substitute the stones above the Prize with something indestructible.

Eets really lacks indestructible surfaces.

Alternatively, you could meddle with the distances between the skeleton and the cookie, which I used to bounce ontop of the skeleton.

I have not tried these solutions myself yet.

HappyToExplodeNoUS-ok.etr
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  HappyToExplodeNoUS-ok.etr
 Filesize:  10.49 KB
 Downloaded:  446 Time(s)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:40 am
I couldn't watch your replay, but perhaps one more choco-cloud would fix the problem? I'll experiment with it, and get something posted soonish.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:58 am
What do you think of this? A good solution?

Happy to explode no US.eet
 Description:
Attached Image
Download
 Filename:  Happy to explode no US.eet
 Filesize:  9.02 KB
 Downloaded:  357 Time(s)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: