schmoosch
schmoosch
   "Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:11 am
I am a HUGE fan of Eets and would be willing to print Eets flyers and spread them around my university. Wink

I have a lot of free printing credit left that i won't be using so i could make an Eets poster/flyer with links to the Eets website.

I would love for these forums to become more active and widen the Eets community and i'm sure other students like myself could become addicts Smile

If the admin (BigFoot/CheesyRamen) would like me to proceed all you have to do is give me the go ahead and i will get right on it Smile

Or alternatively design your own poster and just send me a file that i can print from Smile

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:56 am
Wow! We'd be totally up for that! Very Happy

Please go right ahead and if you need anything from us like quotes from other sites or high resolution artwork feel free to PM me.

Yes activity in these forums are slowly increasing and we're looking forward to having some great levels created by everyone Smile

Thanks schmoosh!

Nikica
0 0
0 8
Nikica
   "I Am Nikica !"
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:02 am
That Is A Cool Idea And BigFoot You Have Sayed:Thanks schmoosh
but his nickname isnt schmoosh it is schmoosch

schmoosch
schmoosch
Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:07 am
Nikica wrote:
That Is A Cool Idea And BigFoot You Have Sayed:Thanks schmoosh
but his nickname isnt schmoosh it is schmoosch

haha it's ok Nikica i'm not going to kill him for it Wink

Nikica
0 0
0 8
Nikica
   "I Am Nikica !"
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:14 pm
Ok !

P.S. Have You Made The Flyer ?

grub
0 16
0 17
grub
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:08 pm
I'm willing to help too. I get all the free printing I want (they charge us 30 bucks a quarter so I want to get my money's worth too) so if you guys make up a nice black and white flyer I'll print out hundreds and lay them all over campus. Then you've just gotta watch your webserver as it gets hundreds of queries from wright.edu. Razz

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:12 pm
You guys rock! Yes we definitely need more exposure -- we've been getting great comments and reviews but we're currently getting drowned out by the E3 effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile

I've gone and created a black and white poster -- I hope you like it!

The high (1.4mb) version is here (good for printing):

Eets Poster Large

Thanks! Cool

EetsPosterLowRes.jpg

grub
0 16
0 17
grub
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:39 pm
Awesome! After I go fail my CEG exam tomorrow since I'll be in the free printing building I make sure I print out a crapload and put them on every surface! Very Happy

schmoosch
schmoosch
Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:41 pm
Thanks Jamie Smile saves me a lot of time and thats exactly what i had it mind anyway! Very Happy

good job i'll spread them across campus this week!

Parallax
3 6
0 6
Parallax
Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:51 am
I think that the leaflet should mention the fact that there is an extensive playable free trial. A big selling point for me Smile

Put it in really fine print at the bottom (60 minute free trial 16mb from our website). That way people will be SURE to read it!

Smile

-Parallax

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: