Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Search

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:48 am
Did you get rid of the option to search the forum? I don't see a link for it anymore but it might just be cause you changed the layout and I'm to stupid to find it now Razz

Gott
0 1
0 3
Gott
   "eets a wonderful life"
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:27 am
I can't find a searchbutton anywhere either. This forum software should be perfectly searchable. Was the search button simply forgotten in a redesign or was it left out intentionally?

EDIT: It is still there it just doesn't work anymore: http://community.eetsgame.com/search.php

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:39 am
Sorry about that!

When we redesigned the site the search was taken out because as you can see it's not perfectly searchable . . . =(

I totally agree though that the entire site should be searchable so it will be back up eventually.

BTW welcome again to our Community Gott! Oh and love the avatar you got there. Brings back memories! Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: