Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Still Around!

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:31 am
Hey everybody,
Just thought I'd let you know that, in case you noticed I haven't been around much in the last week, I'm still very much around. I just got Sonic and the Secret Rings for the Nintendo Wii last week, so I've been very pre-occupied Wink Once that gets old I'm planning on coming back into activities. In the meantime I'm still checking back once in a while.

Adam

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:08 am
Hey Adam!

heh, I was wondering where you've been lately Razz

It seems like Sonic for the Wii is pretty fun! I might give it a shot . . . if I can ever find a Wii, that is . . . Scared Marsh Bud

(or I can play it on Bigfoot's, hehehe . . .)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:25 am
Will the Eets story continue when you get back ?

Wink

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:17 pm
Hehe, that's the interesting thing about Wii, CheesyRamen, It gets games that can only be played on it, as you know. For the record, though, I want to play the Sonic title that went to Xbox 360 and PS3 Razz

That is my first thing in mind once I come back, Lillarion. I may want to do one really nice puzzle to start back strong, though Wink We'll see.

ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:19 pm
Adam wrote:
For the record, though, I want to play the Sonic title that went to Xbox 360 and PS3 Razz

Apparently the one on PS3 and 360 is crap. The ratings have been awful for it. Whereas the Wii ones have been good but not special.

Obviously the Wii version is very different to the PS3 and 360 ones.

Enjoy Smile

Adam
6 131
19 48
Adam
   "Nintentaint"
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:10 am
While that is true, Chaz, I'm quite simply a Sonic maniac Wink I suspect that you're talking about IGN's ratings, and they have always had a bit of a vendeta against Sonic since 3D days (but for some good reasons). Other Sonic freaks liked it though, so I think I might. What I want to see is an improved version eventually on the Wii. I mostly want to know the story.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: