Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Young Grasshopper for Marshmallow Filter (spoiler)

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:36 pm
This is how you do it. It is one of the stranges behaviours I have observed in the game (p.s. I will remove this topic if you think it's bad to hand out a spoiler like this Wink ):

1) The Marshmallow flings the angry bud above itself and it will start gliding to the left eventually landing on the scared bud

2) The scared bud glides away further to the left while the angry bud stays

3) Happy Eets comes by jumps past the angry bud eats the scared bud turns around and eats the angry bud. He bounces a bit on the tree then he gets down and jumps to the puzzle piece.

aa.jpg

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:56 pm
Wow...! Shocked

You're truly an Eets ninja for coming up with that solution! I don't think I'd ever come up with something like that to pass the level.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:13 pm
Well... To be fair it was a good portion of luck involved.

fishboy
2 18
2 36
fishboy
   ""For all the points on the compass, there is only one direction.""
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:07 pm
Gaaa! Even with your explanation I couldn't make this work on my own. And you're right that behavior seems really odd. The angry bud is somehow stuck to the GM. I had to line up my Eets window precisely with your image and keep switching back and forth to get the placement pixel perfect. And even then I couldn't make it work because the scared bud was off so both buds went all over the place. So I had to do the same thing to place the scared bud.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:37 am
fishboy wrote:
Gaaa! Even with your explanation I couldn't make this work on my own. And you're right that behavior seems really odd. The angry bud is somehow stuck to the GM. I had to line up my Eets window precisely with your image and keep switching back and forth to get the placement pixel perfect. And even then I couldn't make it work because the scared bud was off so both buds went all over the place. So I had to do the same thing to place the scared bud.

Crazy isn't it? David's not called ",Puzzle Optimiser", for nothing Smile Amazing.

Drgamer
0 1
7 83
Drgamer
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:43 am
Uh... When I tried this solution Eets got stuck in those two platforms (In the original solution it's where the giant mashmallow would get stuck)... Shocked

Edit: so far I've gotten him there both angry and happy

Edit Edit: Finally got it, I thought for sure angry Eets was stuck somehow( And the previous stuckness, If that starting platform was a little thinner then I could have gotten it with two items left

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: