Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Kaboom Tower

Evillight
0 0
2 6
Evillight
   "I'm poor, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Or does it?"
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:16 pm
I can't seem to hit the Sneezy Sow. Could someone tell me how? Much thanks.

James
5 66
20 104
James
   "Lightning Blade!!!"
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:22 pm
Click the hint button and you'll see a whale.Put the whale there.Then put the coco cannon on nearest coco cloud,so it faces the whale.Shoot the the coco cannon,then press the whale.The coco chip will then hit the sneesy sow and it will blow up the (?).You have another whale,so(You will know what to do).

Evillight
0 0
2 6
Evillight
   "I'm poor, but that doesn't make me a bad person. Or does it?"
Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:01 pm
I didn't think you could use the whale with the coco chips. Thanks a lot!

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:51 am
So you didn't solve Choco Alley Oop the normal way?

James
5 66
20 104
James
   "Lightning Blade!!!"
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 pm
Tell me if you need anymore help. Smile I'm happy to help you. Laughing

Daveed
1 2
0 10
Daveed
   "Clicky Puzzles Mostly"
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 am
I've always been stuck on choco alley oop

James
5 66
20 104
James
   "Lightning Blade!!!"
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:27 am
Use the coco shooter to shoot the coco chip into the whales mouth. Embarassed

minmay
36 66
21 393
minmay
   "Replay Master"
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:58 am
Or you can just use the whale to hurl Eets into the puzzle piece, but that's the trophy-finder's way out.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: