Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - summertime
Goto page 1, 2  Next

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:14 am
For some reason I still feel like I should have more time to do fun things in the summer but somehow I never do. Where does all the time go?

Feel free to respond with what takes up your time in the summer or whatever else you feel is appropriate. Mainly I'm writing this cause I don't have time to make a level and stick it up but I haven't written anything in a while here so I feel like I should let people know I'm still around.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:48 pm
Ahh yes! Summer the time I hope I will finnish my book. It's good to see you're still around miracle monkey. Wink

"Too shy to register . . ."
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:15 pm
Nice! Are you writing a book or reading one?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:27 pm
Writing. Reading one usually goes pretty quickly Smile

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:56 pm
Congratulations on that! The closest thing I've written to a book is an article on AI in the book Game Programming Gems and even that took me a heck of a long time.

Hey make sure you come back tomorrow! Some great stuff coming in tonight ,)

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:30 pm
Any chance it will be translated into english? I only really remember ",svart", so it is unlikely I will be able to read it in its original form.

Reading takes a day if it's a good book and not the size of War and Peace.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:26 am
I certenly hope it will get translated but the thing is that it's really hard to get published at all. One of the swedish books which has been translated into most languiges (around 40) got rejected at severel publishing companies before it finally got accepted (Astrid Lindgrens first book about Pippi Longstocking).

This means that I'm happy enough if I get published but I really really want the book to get translated.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:05 pm
BigFoot wrote:
Congratulations on that! The closest thing I've written to a book is an article on AI in the book Game Programming Gems and even that took me a heck of a long time.

Hey make sure you come back tomorrow! Some great stuff coming in tonight ,)

Huh? Where is all the great stuff? Oh and it takes a very long time to write... Sometimes I wonder if there's really light at the end of the tunnel but I don't have THAT much left now Very Happy

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:22 pm
Bah!!! We worked right through the night to get it in but it's just slightly away from going live.

There are some cool new features of the community coming to you and I was sure we'd finish but unfortunately we hit a couple snags. They'll be in ASAP...

Sorry about that! Very Happy

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:06 am
I'm not going to have accsess to internet for quite some time (probably). I just wanted to say that since I have levels being tested. Be patient! I will return Wink

Oh and have a nice summer!

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:44 am
As our #1 Eets fan we'll miss you here at our Community but definitely have a nice summer &, take care! Very Happy

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 am
Have a great summer David.

Whoa check out your goodies -- everyone thinks you're Cool! Very Happy

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:35 am
Yes!!! I'm cool Wink

Well... Now I'm back from my summer vacation, and I see that there's a patch! And lots of cool levels, and my level is featured and, and... I understand you can somehow make replays! Lots of things to check out...

My summer was pretty great, but it's good to be back too. Back in Stockholm.

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:20 pm
Welcome back, David!

It's great to see you in the forums again, Ninja'ing everything Happy Marsh Bud

Did you sister recieve the package I sent before you left?

Oh, and I noticed you're still taking your own screenshots for uploading -- the game conveniently does it for you now! Just look in the Thumbnails directory under the Custom Puzzles / Replays directories Wink

I hope you're enjoying all the additions we've been making Happy Marsh Bud

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:01 pm
Ooh! Welcome back david! glad to have an eets ninja back to find some cool solutions to puzzles Wink

Goto page 1, 2  Next Page 1 of 2

Jump to: