geophf
0 0
0 7
geophf
   "Learning Marsho Madness"
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:59 pm
Hi! I've seen some gamertags out there with Eets (specifically) as their gamer picture, but I didn't see a picture pack of eets-related stuff in the XBox Live Marketplace. Where can I get gamer pictures from the Eets:Chowdown universe for my X360 gamer picture?

... is Eets (cute as Eets is ...) the only gamer pictures available? Or are other characters, such as the blue whale, available, too?

geophf

ChaZ
0 0
1 32
ChaZ
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Its your lucky day. Check on the marketplace now theres a picture pack for 100msp featuring 5 pictures from the game.

geophf
0 0
0 7
geophf
   "Learning Marsho Madness"
Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:43 am
ChaZ wrote:
Its your lucky day. Check on the marketplace now theres a picture pack for 100msp featuring 5 pictures from the game.

Oofda! I'm at a hotel for the next two weeks, Scared Marsh Bud and xbox.com doesn't have a preview of the pics. Criminal! Criminal! Angry Marsh Bud Does anyone have a preview of the pics that I can view in all it Eetsie-glory?

Matsukarhu
0 0
0 2
Matsukarhu
   "Abiturientti 2008"
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:50 am
I know this is pretty old topic, but I'm still wondering where you do get this one Eets gamer pic. I'm talking about the one that looks same as the Speed Demon achievement picture and my avatar. It's not included in the pic pack that is on marketplace

I've seen couple people with it and even they don't seem to know, where they got it. My guess is that you must do something in-game to unlock it. I was hoping for one of the developers to see this, so he could shed some light. Smile

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:54 am
You normally unlock the Eets gamerpic once you finish the Marshomech Lair. As for the other gamerpic? You should be getting it if you pass the game.

But you're not getting it even after passing the game?

Then...

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Wink

Matsukarhu
0 0
0 2
Matsukarhu
   "Abiturientti 2008"
Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:40 pm
Ah, OK. Now I see what's the problem.
Surprised
Thanks for the quick answer. I did actually use that option a few times near the end of the game, when puzzles started to be more evil.

But thank you, now I shoul be able to get it. Very Happy

It's a bit shame though that I have to overwrite my previous scores. Sad

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: