Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Eets:Chowdown trophy list, too?

geophf
0 0
0 7
geophf
   "Learning Marsho Madness"
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Dear munificent Eets creators,

Is there a trophy list specifically for Eets:chowdown? I've studied the current trophy list on this site, but it doesn't match up with the Eets:Chowdown levels in several ways:

1. Eets:Chowdown levels are numbered, but I don't see where they are given names (I wish that they were, given the creativity in naming the levels in the PC version).
2. There are several more levels per section of Eets:chowdown than there are in the trophy list on-line.
3. The first 'n' levels in Eets:chowdown don't exactly match the first 'n' levels of the trophy list. E.g.: One of the trophies given was Ninja skilz on-line, but the Eets:chowdown level has only two items in the box, making such a trophy impossible for that level.

So, would it be possible to make a trophy list specific to Eets:Chowdown? I would show my trophies on what I've completed so far, but there are many Eetsers with much greater skilz that it wouldn't be much of a contest to improve on geophf's list (and I'm only 52 levels into the game so far ...).

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:44 am
Hey geophf!

First off, welcome to the Eets Community!

Currently, the puzzle trophy list found on this site is for the PC version of Eets (hence all the differences you mentioned.)

Unfortunately, there's no trophy list for Eets: Chowdown on this site, but I do remember on the Xbox forums someone posted a link where Chowdown players were posting their high scores...

geophf
0 0
0 7
geophf
   "Learning Marsho Madness"
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:54 am
Thanks! There is quite a discussion about getting trophies (I'm after the Ninja Skilz) on the XBox forum -- it's disparate throughout the Eets Xbox forum, however (so, it's like an adventure!). I figured that since this site has a PC trophy list, you'd want to have a central Xbox trophy list, too. But, I'm happy seeing that there is one available, where ever it is.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: