Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Minimum Requirements

Jai
0 0
0 2
Jai
   "When in Rome.."
Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:38 pm
I tried running the demo and was given an error about not meeting minimum requirements, but I believe I meet all the requirements it specified.

I'm running an AMD Athlon XP 3200+, 1GB RAM, Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB, DirectX 9.0C.

Any ideas?

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:57 am
First off, welcome to the Community!

hmmm...that's strange; with the system specs you mentioned, you should easily be able to run Eets...

Perhaps there's some other issue... just wondering, what OS are you running Eets on, and where did you download the demo?

Community members, have any of you ever had the same problem? Scared Marsh Bud

Jai
0 0
0 2
Jai
   "When in Rome.."
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:48 am
Hey thanks, and thanks for replying.

I'm running XP SP2, and I got the demo from Steam.

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:15 pm
hmm, ok... I remember that some people had issues with Eets & Steam, but I'm not too sure if it applies to you in this case, but it could be worth a try.

Another thing you can try is to download the demo from our website, and see if you get the same issue...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: