Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Community Website Makeover Pt. 2: Feedback &, Suggestions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:56 pm
Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we're slowly moving away from generic website forum X into something that we hope you'll all enjoy. Smile

We're continually adding neat little things here and there on our site however we'd like to know what you think about the things we're doing to this site. Got some super-neat feature to suggest? Want to post a comment? Think the colour scheme is off? Razz

Tell us what you think! Very Happy

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:03 am
1) I think it would be cool if the goodie symbol also came from the game. My sugestion would be warren the wise or the Ninja Skillz ikon.

2) I like the option of having a signature at the bottom of all posts. It makes the comunity more personal

3) Since most people don't have a description of themselves it looks a bit odd to write ",this player is to lazy to add a signature", for each post.

Well... this is some imidiate thoughts. Maybe more to come Wink

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:43 pm
Attatchments doesn't seem to be working?

(I'll delete this post once they do)

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
   "Professional Eets Player"
Posted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:27 pm
Thanks for the quick feedback! Those are some very good points. I'll definitely change the default description and we plan to add more goodies sometime.

We had removed the signature because all the user information started taking up a lot of space... so the post itself ended up being tiny. Maybe there are other ways we can have signatures... like an expanding row?

Something like this:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

What do you think?

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:53 am
There's a lot of posts I can't delite since the little cross simply isn't there (but I can delite my newest post). Other than that I think the Quote and delite buttons ought to be moved a bit to the left since the delite button kind of like they're cut now. I know it's pretty minor Wink Oh and I don't see the point with a hidden signature. Couldn't you instead have a restriction for how long the signature at the bottom of your posts may be?

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:48 am
what about a ",who's online?", panel?

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:14 pm
Lillarion: I'll look into the delete post thing. Hmmm... wierdness. As for the signatures yes maybe a limited size one would be best. Let me poke CheesyRamen on this and see what he says ,)

Molkmizzle: we had removed that because we felt it didn't really help the community all that much. Is this something you'd find useful?

Thanks guys!

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:43 am
I guess it would be cool to see who's online at the moment.

miracle monkey
7 35
17 204
miracle monkey
   "I don't have any answers. I just ask questions."
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:34 am
In the profile of people we can see what reviews they've made but I don't see a list of puzzles they've made. If you're looking for a particular level creator's puzzle this might be nice.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:47 am
miracle monkey wrote:
In the profile of people we can see what reviews they've made but I don't see a list of puzzles they've made. If you're looking for a particular level creator's puzzle this might be nice.

That would be nice.

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:14 pm
yeah that's a really nice idea I would go for this too

BigFoot
47 129
9 396
BigFoot
Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:19 pm
Yeah CheesyRamen. I also think that'd be a great idea. When's it gonna be implemented? ,)

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:37 pm
Implemented! Enjoy your spiffy new profile pages! Smile

Feel free to give any feedback/suggestions etc.

Lillarion
49 750
201 845
Lillarion
   "Puzzle Optimiser"
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 pm
Nice Very Happy

molkmizzle
9 50
2 162
molkmizzle
   "Pants Pirate"
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:22 am
comment wrote:
It would be cooler if it looked like the old profile just with a “,recent puzzles”, box above the reviews box so you can still see everything on one page.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next Page 1 of 3

Jump to: