Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: substr() expects parameter 3 to be long, string given in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/new_posts.php:32) in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Warning: include_once(../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '../eetsgame.com/news/wp-content/themes/eets-news/eets_weekly_link.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/jcheng/community.eetsgame.com/site_links.php on line 11
Eets Community :: View topic - Crashing bug with the marshomech

Sergio
0 0
0 1
Sergio
   "Too lazy to write a signature . . ."
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Hey, I bought the game for my son since I loved it, he's running XP but if you need logs that'll be an issue (he's Cool. He's running it through Steam, but I'd like to guess the exes are mostly the same. So, the issue is this:

- When he plays a level with the Marshomech in it, and he gets the marshomech to hit anything (Eets or the green giant marhsmallows), the game collapses, he gets a blue screen with symbols on top and he has to restart the computer. I tried turning off lighting, and switch to full screen and changing the resolution. I didn't try turning off the sounds since the experience would be bad afterwards.

Any ideas? Thanks Smile

CheesyRamen
19 108
5 277
CheesyRamen
   "Eets Puzzle Bamboozler"
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:09 pm
hmm... never heard of that error before, it seems really strange.

Perhaps try re-installing Eets; maybe some files related to the Marshomech got mysteriously deleted.

The best thing we could do to help however, is for you to send a log file of Eets when it crashes (every time you play Eets, it should create a file in the 'Log' directory wherever you installed Eets.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: